Last Updated 18/5/2018
Registering as a User
You must be a registered member to access certain features of our Services. If registering for our Premium Services, for which payment is required, please refer to our Payment Terms and Conditions for further information (accessible via the website).
When you register and activate your account through our health stations, we will provide you with login details, which include a user name and password. When you register through our website, you will be prompted to create a password yourself. You are responsible for keeping your user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this user name. For this reason, we recommend that you do not let anyone else have access to your account.
• exercise all necessary supervision of the Minor’s use of our Services and their account;
• assume all risks associated with the Minor’s use of our Services and their account, including but not limited to the transmission of content or information to and from third parties via the Internet;
• ensure that the content and information that the Minor may encounter on our Services or through use of their account is suitable for the Minor;
• assume any and all liabilities resulting from the Minor’s use of our Services and their account;
• ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of all information submitted by the Minor; and
• What personal data we collect and how we collect it (including cookies);
• The legal basis for usage of your personal information;
• What we do with your personal data and why we collect it;
• When and how we disclose personal data to third parties;
• How we protect information online;
• How you can access and/or correct your personal data;
• What happens where we disclose personal data outside of the European Union;
• Your legal choices and rights;
• How we retain and delete personal data; and
• How you can requesting further information or make a complaint about the handling of your personal data.
If you would like any further information about our privacy policies or practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE OR VIA OUR SERVICES IS NOT COMPREHENSIVE AND IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE A SUMMARY OF THE SUBJECT MATTER COVERED. MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE DO NOT GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE AND WILL NOT DIAGNOSE ANY MEDICAL ISSUE OR AILMENT. THE INFORMATION AND EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS WE PRESENT ARE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND ARE PROVIDED WITH THE AIM OF HELPING YOU IMPROVE YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING ONLY. IN NO WAY IS THIS INFORMATION INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, WHICH YOU MUST OBTAIN BEFORE TAKING, OR REFRAINING FROM, ANY ACTION ON THE BASIS OF SUCH INFORMATION.
We also strongly stipulate that we are not liable to you or any other party if interference or damage to your computer or mobile systems occurs in connection with the use of our Services or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our Services or a linked website is free of any virus or similar that may interfere with or damage your computer or mobile operating systems.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless indicated otherwise, we own, or license from third parties, any and all rights, title and interest (including as the case may be any copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in our Services and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on or through our Services (Content).
Linked Third Party Websites
From time to time, our Services may contain links to websites owned and/or operated by third parties. Links to third party websites are provided for convenience only. These links may not be current or maintained. The linking of third party websites is not to be seen as an endorsement by us of the website or the content it offers, unless expressly stated otherwise. We do not have any control over the content offered by linked third party websites.
Unacceptable Activity and Restriction of Access
You must not in connection with the use of our Services do any act that we would reasonably deem to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive, including but not limited to:
• any act that breaches the privacy or any other legal right of an individual (including but not limited to the uploading of another person’s personal data without their consent);
• uploading files containing viruses or similar that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
• posting or transmitting to our website or our Services any non-authorised material, which includes but not limited to material that we believe likely to cause annoyance or harm, or which is intimidating, threatening, racist, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise, or which is or may be detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.
We retain the right to remove any information published on our Services at our sole discretion and without notice. Further, we reserve the right to restrict, terminate or temporarily suspend your access to our Services, any Content, or any feature of our Services at any time and without notice, and we will not be responsible to you or any third party for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
Warranties and Disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no warranties or representations about our Services or the Content. This includes, but is not limited to, warranties or representations that our Services or the Content is or will be complete, accurate or up to date; that access will be uninterrupted or free from errors or viruses; or that our Services will be secure.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense, regardless of how it occurs or arises, which may be suffered due to your use of our Services and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of our Services and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, inaccurate or out of date.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in England and Wales.