Carrot cake energy bites
2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup pitted dates
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup walnuts
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp chia seeds
¼ cup shredded coconut (optional)
1. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor.
2. Blend until mixture turns into a dough and is evenly mixed.
3. If mixture looks too dry, add small amounts of water until it is your desired consistency.
4. Take teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Once rolled, you can leave as is or roll in shredded coconut.
5. Place onto a lined baking tray and place into the fridge to set. Leave in the fridge until serving.
Makes roughly 24 depending on size of bites